Sparkees USA is now accepting resumes for a responsible trustworthy mechanically inclined individual to learn the business of and the repair of golf carts, UTV’s, lawn mowers and any piece of equipment that uses a small engine or electric motor. If you enjoy bringing things back to life this may be a good fit.
Work year around inside a great work environment with plenty of room to grow.
Hourly plus commission – 60k plus once fully skilled.
– 0 to 5 years of provable experience in troubleshooting and repairs of anything echanical
– Basic to advanced skills and knowledge in the use of tools and their applications able in reading electrical schematics and troubleshooting wanting to learn tools, welding, cutting and fabrication of metal
– Must be willing to learn all aspects of the business and repair
– Be able to use a computer and learn applications for the business
– Understand computers / smart phones and how to use them
– Clearly explain (if called upon) to the customer’s satisfaction the diagnosis and repair of the machine in question.
– Continually seek both technical and product training when available.
– Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, improve and promote quality, and monitor own work to ensure quality.
– Observe all safety and security procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and use equipment and materials properly.
– Treat management and other employees with respect and contribute to building a positive team spirit.
– Follow instructions and promptly respond to management direction.
– Work with integrity, always upholding company values.
– Perform related responsibilities / accountability as required or directed.
– Be available to work Monday thru Friday including some Saturdays
– Be able to lift up to 70lbs and push heavy objects around
– Drivers License with a clean record
Your Satisfaction is our Priority
Mike is awesome! Truly genuine in his customer service, and 100% honest! Helped me not only by fixing my lawnmower, but learning also. He could have easily “fixed” my mower. Instead all it needed was a pro touch. He’s gained a customer for life.
Been having a lot of trouble getting my Echo Back pack blower to run and Micheal was super friendly and got it running right away. I’ll definitely be back for all my small motor needs! Thanks again for the awesome service.